What I Wore: Leather Midi Skirt

Sunday 31 May 2015






Happy Sunday y'all,

Before I start I must apologise for the incosistent lighting in my photos. I blame sunny old England, the sun just kept twerking all over the place making it rather difficult to get consistent shots! 

Today I am wearing possibly the world's tightest leather skirt, haha. I don't think it's any secret, I love me some leather!  I paired my leather skirt with a vest that I tied into a little waist knot and some pointed heels for an effortlessly chic look. 

Y'all have started asking me what I'm wearing on my face aswell so I am going to include that in this post also!

Outfit Details
Vest - Primark
Skirt - House of Troika
Shoes - Daniel Footwear*

Face Details
Eyes/brows
Non Branded Eyebrow Pencil
Two Faced Natural Eyes Palette (Nude, Push Up, Honey Pot and Chocolate Martini)
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
Non Branced Liquid Liner
Elf essential eye widener

Face
Dream Matte Mousse in Cocoa
L.A. Girl Concealer in Toast
Black Opal Foundation Stick in Truely Topaz (Highlighter)
Sleek Contour Kit in Dark
L'Oreal True Match Face Powder
Mac Mineral Skinfish Dark Deep
W7 Ebony Blotting Powder (Used as a bronzer)
Sleek Blush in Flushed

Lips
NYX Lip Pencil in Hot Cocoa (all over lips)
Mac Toast Lipstick

How has your weekend been?





Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!