What I Wore: LBD ft 5fashion

Wednesday 24 September 2014







I finally have got my life together, I have a new laptop and a new camera so I can finally get over the trauma of burglary and start blogging again and get back into the mojo. When you stop blogging for a little bit it feels a bit awkward getting back into it, so I hope I don't sound like a complete nerd!

Today I am wearing a charming little black dress from 5Fashion. Now, it's pretty obvious that everyone needs a little black dress in their life but shape is everything! This shape is very flattering with the plunging neckline and the midi length makes it modestly sexy. It's made of good quality fabric that hugs you in all the right places! I also threw on this very on trend tartan bomber jacket with the leather sleeves for a more chilled out look.

Outfit Details
Dress - 5Fashion*
Jacket - iKrush*
Shoes - Newlook

*This post includes items that have been gifted to me for my consideration



3 comments

  1. What a great way to come back, I really missed your posts. I love this black dress, the addition of the plaid jacket was a great idea. Welcome back!

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :-)
    Its @fashioniswhatyoumakeit from Instagram
    Love your blog, You have achieved alot well done!!!
    Lets follow eachother?!?!?!

    http://www.liveloveinspirefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!