What I Wore: Culotte Jumpsuit ft. TFNC London

Sunday 28 September 2014








Hey y'all!

I know you're all probably thinking where the hell did your hair go?! But, I've been in a love/hate relationship with my hair for a while now, so I just woke up one morning and decided to just get it chopped off. I actually really like it! 

Now onto the outfit, as autumn approaches I prefer wearing darker clothing and phase out bright colours. Today I'm wearing the most stunning black culotte jumpsuit from Tfnc London. It's very sleek and sophisticated and the thing with wearing a jumpsuit is it does all the work for you, it's a super easy style fix.

Outfit Details
Culotte Jumpsuit - TFNC London
Heels - Daniel Footwear*

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!