BEAUTY// Top Summer Perfumes: Gucci Premier EDT

Tuesday 12 August 2014




I have collaborated with Fragrance Direct to share with you 3 of the best summer perfumes for every kind of woman. I want to start with Gucci Premier which is a musky floral scent. Gucci Première Eau de Toilette is a lighter, delicate incarnation of the House’s memorable signature scent, this version is designed for everyday use as the original is designed for special occasions. Even though this is the case, I would definitely say that Gucci Premier EDT is an evening perfume because of its musky nature. I love the scent it's feminine, classic yet modern. I would recommend Gucci Premier is for the classic kind of woman who would identify with Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe. It reminds me of old Hollywood glamour, red lipstick and champagne. 

Heart notes:
White flowers, musk

Top notes:
Bergamot, orange blossom

Base notes:
Leather, wood

Scent: 
Floral Woody

Gucci Guilty is available at Fragrance Direct

*c/o

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!