What I Wore: Parisian minimalist

Thursday 3 July 2014

There is so much beauty in simplicity. I love the effortless, minimal look and that's the direction in which I want to take my personal style. I love looking 'over-dressed' I don't know if that sounds conceited or not, but I like looking dressy. That having been said I think you look the best when your try the least, like Parisian style. 






















Photography by Digisol

I am loving the ripped jeans guys, I think they just add a little something to the outfit. I added the rips to these Next Jeans myself. My mum hates the trend she says it looks like I fell over. -__-  My trench coat is the perfect spring coat, even though it is summer here the weather is a bit chilly sometimes so you need a light coat and this does the job.


Outfit Details
Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Jeans -Next (customised by me)
Booties - New Look
Trench Coat - Next

Lips of the Day - MAC Ruby Woo 


5 comments

  1. I love being dressy too and I agree, most times we look the best when we try the least. You look great and I adore your jacket.I love your ripped jeans, I think I'll add some rips to an old pair of mine too.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loool at your mom's comment. When you put a trench coat on a minimalistic look, it comes out soo chic! And that lipstick is FiERCE!

    xx
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!