What I Wore: White Shirt & Aldo Celine Dupe

Thursday 5 June 2014

My last post I was talking about steering away from new clothes yet all the clothes in this post are new, I'm an addict. BUT-, I needed a white shirt, highwaisted black jeans and a new bag, so I guess its not that bad, who am I kidding. 
















A white shirt is a wardrobe staple, its clean, smart and timeless. I'm wearing the Ralph Lauren Melanie Shirt, I love this shirt because its not too fitted but is still feminine. I paired it with some highwaisted pants . I like this look its simple and sophisticated.

I also am happy to introduce you to my new bag, she is a Celine dupe from Aldo. I love it's roomy and fashionable.

Trousers - H&M
Chelsea Boots - Step in Style (Leicester)
Bag - Aldo

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!