What I Wore: Split Back Blouse

Monday 23 June 2014

Hello my loves!

 I opted for this Ribbon Split Back Blouse from Bank. I love the high low design and of course the split back, it is great for the summer because it is still breezy but still gives that feminine silhoutte. I paired it with my super trusty super high waisted jeans from Primark (ofcourse) they too are very flattering and would encourage every woman to get themselves a pair, they pull, suck and tuck everything where it needs to be. 
















Photographed by Digisol

Split Back Blouse - Ribbon @ Bank
Super Highwaisted Jeans - Primark
Block Heel Sandals - New Look
Tote in the Style of Celine - Aldo
Necklace - Primark

Please comment and leave any ideas for any kind of posts you would like to see guys...


x

3 comments

  1. Love the blouse looks great paired with your jeans
    www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my latest post (follow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this simple look, the blouse is lovely, my favorite thing is the split at the back.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome structure of the top, how it's flowy on the sides and parted at the back ^___^

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting and feel free to leave a link so I can check out your blog!